Our luxury resort is within Langkawi’s Tanjung Rhu, a 1,100-acre Malaysian tropical paradise home to lush mangroves, crystal waterways, centuries-old limestone crags, sandy beaches, and uninhabited islands, which altogether create a stunning kaleidoscope of peerless natural beauty.
By staying at our Langkawi accommodation, you will easily access the following key places of interest:
- Langkawi Cable Car and Sky Bridge – a 20-minute ride to the apex of Gunung Machinchang will take you to a spectacular curved suspension bridge, which commands panoramic island views
- Langkawi Bird Paradise And Wildlife Park – a 50-acre attraction with over 2,500 exotic birds
- Underwater World – one of Malaysia’s largest aquariums, home to over 500 species of sea creatures from the tropical, temperate, and sub-Antarctic zones
- Sungai Kilim Nature Park – a protected area that features mangrove forests, remote beaches, blue lagoons, and rich flora and fauna
- Lagenda Langkawi Dalam Taman – a 50-hectare folklore-themed park
- Al-Hana Mosque – built in 1959, features Moorish architecture