About Tanjung Rhu Resort, Langkawi
Reka Intisari Sdn Bhd is a private limited liability company and incorporated on 26 July 1993.
The Company is principally involved in the operation and management of a 5 star resort known as Tanjung Rhu Resort, which includes a hotel and the provision of related services. The Resort is well known for its impeccable service to its guests. The continuous training of its employees skill sets are a key priority to the organization.
Tanjung Rhu Resort Location
Our luxury resort with 72 rooms is within Langkawi’s Tanjung Rhu, a 1,100-acre Malaysian tropical paradise home to lush mangroves, crystal waterways, centuries-old limestone crags, sandy beaches, and uninhabited islands, which altogether create a stunning kaleidoscope of peerless natural beauty.
By staying at our resort, you will easily access the following key places of interest:
- Langkawi Cable Car and Sky Bridge – a 20-minute ride to the apex of Gunung Machinchang will take you to a spectacular curved suspension bridge, which commands panoramic island views
- Langkawi Bird Paradise And Wildlife Park – a 50-acre attraction with over 2,500 exotic birds
- Underwater World – one of Malaysia’s largest aquariums, home to over 500 species of sea creatures from the tropical, temperate, and sub-Antarctic zones
- Sungai Kilim Nature Park – a protected area that features mangrove forests, remote beaches, blue lagoons, and rich flora and fauna
- Lagenda Langkawi Dalam Taman – a 50-hectare folklore-themed park
- Al-Hana Mosque – built in 1959, features Moorish architecture
Tanjung Rhu Resort goals are aimed at providing a seamless experience with high value packages, exemplary hospitality services and an immaculate environment that feature the conceptual theme of man-nature co-existence.
The Company is committed to protecting the environment of the earth.
To minimize environmental impacts concerning our activities, products and services, we shall:-
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which the Company subscribes which relate to its environmental aspects.
- Prevent pollution, reduce waste and minimise the consumption of resources.
- Educate, train and motivate employees to carry out tasks in environmentally responsible manner.
- Encourage environment protection aiming suppliers and subcontractors.
The Company is committed to continual improvement of environmental performance. This Policy will be communicated to all staff, contractors and suppliers, and be available for public scrutiny.
The principal place of business and registered office of the Company is located at
Tanjung Rhu Resort
Mukim Ayer Hangat
07000 Kuah, Langkawi
Kedah Darul Aman
Tel : 604 959 1033
Fax : 604 959 1899
Email: [email protected]
Kuala Lumpur Sales Office:
23-7, Binjai 8, No.2 Lorong Binjai, Off Jalan Binjai,
50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: 603 2181 8035
Fax: 603 2181 8036
Email: [email protected]